Monday 1 December 2008

Weekly Mix 4...

Yagga Yow!!!!

It's time for my weekly mix...I thought I would just dive in and lay it down with no preparation this week...so here it is literally 'Smooth But Raw'!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/521315835ca15548/

Tracks are:-

1.Bobby Valentino ft Timbaland - Anonymous
2. Gappy Ranks - One In A Million (Dutty Mix Exclusive production)
3. Destiny's Child - Bad Habit
4. Crazy Cousins ft Kyla - Do You Mind
5. N-Dubz - Ouch
6. Booka Shade - Body Language
7.Omarion - Icebox
8.Nu Cee Collective - Bass Bop
9.Akon - Don't Matter (Soca Remix)
10.Hard House Banton - Sirens
11.Ray J - One Wish
12.Silk vs Crazy Cousins- Freak My Bongo Jam

Make sure you pass the link onto a friend!!!!Feel free to comment and let me know wha gwan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment